- Excellent for training and boarding. My dogs love staying there. I can leave them there knowing they will be well cared for. Rita M.
- Our experience with Enzo’s Acres was nothing short of a miracle! Our 3.5yr old male German Shepherd was becoming a handful. Barking, growling, chasing, not listening and more! We couldn’t even go on walks with our kids, our shepherd would go crazy if the kids were not next to him. Now we can have the kids around the corner and our Shepherd is fine, no barking, whining or trying to get off his leash! Our male Shepherd came to Enzo’s Acres November 2016 and he is a brand new dog! We have control of our dog and building our confidence with our dog AND our dog has confidence as well!!!
The crew at Enzo’s is amazing, Dawn is so sweet, kind and caring! They work really hard with your dogs and truly love them! They always spoke highly of our dog and never made us feel in anyway that our dog was failing due to us (which he was) they gave us the tools we need to be successful with our dog!
We cannot wait to go camping this summer and more with our family dog, we will totally have piece of mind!
I cant say thank you enough! Autumn F.
- Awesome place. They did great with Nanuk. Nanuk is night and day difference after coming here. The only tubby I regret is not doing it sooner. John M.
- Arla was a 7 month old German Shepherd rescue who was in a lot worse shape than we were lead to believe. We thought she was socialized when we picked her up, but quickly found out she was anxiety ridden and intolerant of other animals, and fearful of humans. We did the best we could on our own and were able to get her over her fear of her own reflection and people, but our kitty moved permanently into our daughter’s room for a year, and we avoided other animals. Everything has changed because of your training of both Arla and of us! We couldn’t believe it when we saw her in the same room as other dogs without any angst. I honestly didn’t know if our kitty would ever feel safe to roam the house freely again. To see them in the same room was incredible. Arla didn’t bat an eye. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I cannot thank you enough! Clarity S.
- Our dog Goose came to use 1 1/2 years ago scared to death of the world. He was scared of people, things… essentially everything. After trying various training classes, socialization, home training, etc. we were just frustrated because he wasn’t getting better. We couldn’t take him for walks anymore because he was so afraid and on high alert constantly which made me nervous walking him. I found Enzo’s and decided we had to try it and we are so glad we did. Goose has been home about a month now and although he isn’t a “fixed” dog he is a changed dog. He goes for walks with his tail up, not tucked and his head and ears up. He stops to smell the smells which he has never done before. We took him and our other dog out Sunday and he was actually wagging his tail and excited to go. We can have people over and although he is cautious he isn’t terrified. I interviewed a dog sitter and he went up to her, licked her and let her pet him… this is unheard of for him. Overall, he is much more relaxed and I feel more confident. Not only did Enzo’s help Goose become a more relaxed dog but Dawn helped me become more confident in dealing with him. We feel much more confident in taking him places with us and see continued progress with him. This has been a life changer for Goose and us! Teri S.
- We were thrilled beyond words with the training we received for our 2 Bichons, AKA, white powder puffs! They spent 12 days in December with Dawn, Tom and the gang. We love our dogs dearly but we had some behavior issues that were getting in the way of daily activities. We were constantly on the defensive because we did not have the ability to react to a variety of situations where they would be totally out of control. In addition, they would often have selective listening when we attempted to get them to respond. Having two little ones with similar issues is a handful when both are reacting, barking, running etc. It was difficult to have people over, we always worried when someone came to the door they would run out, and the smallest disturbance would often trigger a barking tantrum. We had been through other training programs that taught basic commands in the past but I always felt that the classes didn’t address underlying behavior issues. Learning the “Place” command and having our dogs respond has been heaven! Dawn worked with us and helped us learn all the commands after they left training with Enzo’s. She showed us how to continue the great work she did in our home environment. It takes a little bit of time but after a couple of weeks we understood how to move forward. After all, training the dogs is just 1/2 of the training. As owners, we needed to learn how to make this work for us when they left Enzo’s. What a difference this training made for all of us! We recently went to the beach for a couple of days. Our dogs love the beach however we were never able to let them off leash and just hang with us. This time was different. We had such a fun time walking hours on the beach with our pups off leash and right beside us! There were people and dogs on the beach and we were in control. We even took them with us to restaurants that allowed dogs to hang out in outdoor seating areas. They were so good with lots of other dogs, people and distractions all around. They did not react or break our commands while in public areas. I have to tell you I was a little apprehensive to try off leash for the first time but Dawn gave us the tools and confidence to move forward and put the training and skills we had all learned to work in real time. It was amazing and such a joy to trust our hard work and have fun! Our dogs are such an important part of our lives and now having harmony in our home, and knowing how to handle various situations with the tools we now have has been a dream come true! We are one happy family. Thank you, thank you Dawn, Tom all the wonderful people at Enzo’s for the great work you do! Melanie G.
- BEST DOG TRAINING EVER!! If you have a dog that needs training and/or specific behavioral help Dawn is the woman to go to. A couple months ago I adopted a dog that had some behavioral issues I was not equipped to deal with. I was referred Enzos acres and they completely turned my dog around and myself too. I went from having a very anxious, hyper dog to a well-behaved happy member of my family. My dog is a completely different animal now and I was given the knowledge and experience to be able to work with her. It was worth every penny I spent. Not only that, they have a follow up visit they will do with you after their training at your home and provide ongoing support. Superior training and superior service, they are fantastic at communicating and strive to understand both you and your pet! Gretchen B.
- Was nervous to have our 7 month old Chihuahua stay away from home for 12 days to be trained. So glad we made the leap of faith and entrusted Adobe to Enzo’s Acres and Dawn for the training he needed, but we didn’t have the skills or time to do it right. Dobie came back the same loving boy he always was, but with an understanding of boundaries and what is expected from him. I highly recommend Enzo’s Acres for training our furry family members! Dobie happily continues his training with us at home and seems very proud of his accomplishments. Barb B.
- I just picked up my American Bulldog, Max, after he spent 3 weeks with Dawn and team. I cannot say enough good things about this trainer….she’s truly amazing. Not only did she equip Max with a simple, but effective set of commands….she always gave me the same. I was once afraid to take Max outside…..no more!! Thank you Enzo’s Acres! Bill G.
- Best training ever. We have been through training classes for our reactive dog who would bark and snarl at other dogs and never get results with their training methods. Then we met Dawn and Enzo Acres. We know how to handle Kennedy now and she is calm and non reactive around other dogs. We even went to petco. And I dont have to change the channel if there are dogs on tv. I could never take her anywhere with other dogs before. I am calm now and so proud to be walking our girl. She has come so far. I can’t thank Dawn enough. Michelle N.
- We are in the midst of training our extremely large puppy. Dawn is beyond wonderful and we are so thankful she is our guru!! We recommend Enzo’s Acres to EVERYONE! Andrea H.
- My wonderful boy was trained here. He is a great dog, but was leash reactive, people reactive, protective, trainers told me he would have to be put down. I am so glad I found Dawn and the amazing staff at Enzo’s Acres. They balanced out Finn and gave me the tools to be the one in charge. I am sooo grateful! Thank you guys so much! Can’t wait for pack walks and the increasing progress my amazing dog has to offer. And now others can see how amazing he is! Marley K.
- Ahhhhh, dog training…
What a wonderful difference to have well trained dogs! Dawn is the best! Linda E.
- Such an amazing group of people.. Thank you for being the voice and connection between the loved animals and people.. Thank you for allowing us to find the right fit for our family and paring us with Rebel. We and her are so lucky!! You made our family complete. Thank you Chantel W.
- Dawn was referred to me by a mutual friend so we signed up our 16 week old Golden Retriever puppy for her 4 week puppy training classes. What a blast!! Dawn is SO good with all the different dogs and personality types and is able to give specialized training to each dog during class. Our dog Harlow did very well in the classes – so well that we also decided to board her during our vacation. Harlow was with Dawn for 6 days and I can’t even believe how well she learned her lessons during the week. Dawn worked especially hard with Harlow on her leash walking and her ‘staying in place’. She is very honest, direct and lets us all know that our dog is only as good as we are at training!! It’s our fault if our dogs don’t behave! I highly recommend the Rennie family – Enzo’s Acres and Rising Dog – Balanced dog training program!! Old or young – your dog can change so much for the better by working with Dawn!! Corrine C.
- We love Enzo’s Acres! We did a board and train for our dog Kira for a month and she came back a very confident, happy dog! She was having major anxiety issues and was not even acting like a normal dog. Through the daily training and working with Kira, Dawn was able to connect with Kira, gain her trust and start helping her to overcome her anxiety issues.
Our family has even commented on what a completely different (and very happy!) dog Kira is. I recommend Enzo’s to everyone I talk dog training to. I have been around many dog trainers and taken many dog training classes and I really like Dawn’s techniques and feel it is more well rounded than just obedience training. I will be taking all of my dogs back to Enzo’s for training and boarding! The property is beautiful and perfect for dogs to hang out! Tanya O.
- Dawn and the folks at Enzos *care*. We adopted our rescue dog from them and she’s amazingly well behaved. They are also amazing about helping us keep up with her training. Jim W.
- Tom and Dawn are great, pick up and drop off service – last minute help is so helpful and our four dogs have a great time every visit. Daily walks and hikes, playing ball in the yard – this isn’t a dog shelter it’s a dog vacation! Give them a try – your dogs will thank you and you will be a regular! Tom C.
- Awesome place – I take my 3 y/o Boxer here and she’s making tremendous progress. Andrew T.